1。人物: Alex 和 Bob
地点:学生宿舍
Flushing the Toilet冲茅厕
A: Oh my god, what a stinky smell! Who didn't flush the toilet?
天啊,那么臭气熏天啊? 谁没冲茅厕呀?
B: (reading a book silently)(静静地看书)
A: Bob, is that you again?
Bob, 又是你干的功德?
B: what? what about me?
什么? 我又怎么了?
A: You didn't flush the toilet。
你用了茅厕没冲!
B: I did。
我冲了。
A: No。 you didn't。 The stinky smell is unbearable。
你没有! 那臭气熏天,几乎无法忍耐。
How could you sit here quietly and read your book as if nothing had happened?
你怎么还能够在那静静地看书,好象啥事都没有。
B: I didn't smell anything。
我没觉得臭呀。
A: I am sure it's you。 How could you not smell anything。
Go flush the toilet now!
那必然是你干的。 怎么可能什么都闻不到? 快往冲茅厕!
B: I remember I did flush it。 (He went to the bathroom to flush the toilet。
我记得我是冲了。(他走进茅厕,冲刷马桶)
A: Don't you ever do that again。 That's barbarian。
我警告你以后别再如许啊。 那长短常不文明的行为。
B: well, I'll try to remember。 ( Bob is eating some cookies now。)
嗯,我尽量记住。 ( Bob 拿起些饼干在食)
A: Did you wash your hands after you flush the toilet?
你冲完茅厕有没有洗手呀?
B: Do I have to?
要洗手吗?
A: Oh my god! I think I need to change the room right now。
天啊! 我仍是换间卧室好了。
The end 剧末
2。Greeting
On his way to the bethhouse, a boy student bumped into a female classmate。
He felt that he should say something to her but couldn't seem to figure out anything to say。
Out of the blue, he asked, "Was it crowded in the bethhouse?"
一个男生往洗澡的路上碰着同班的一个女生,觉得应当打个招唤,可又似乎没什么话好说的,却冒出一句:澡堂里人多吗?
她说,
There is nobody now!。