[美剧] 降世神通 最初的气宗/Avatar: The

1个月前 (01-06 19:26)阅读1回复0
kewenda
kewenda
  • 管理员
  • 注册排名1
  • 经验值125035
  • 级别管理员
  • 主题25007
  • 回复0
楼主

[美剧] 降世神通 最初的气宗/Avatar: The Last Airbender 全集第1季第1集剧本完好版

剧本 台词 字幕 条记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸量版

《降世神通:最初的空气巨匠》是由美国尼克国际儿童频道热播动漫电视系列片,其故事具有中国传统的神话色彩:世界被四大神力(气、火、水、土)收配

着,此中被称为“神通”的即是世上独一同时拥有那四种神力的人,因而他具备拯救世界的才能,在沉寂了数百年之后,世人无意中拯救了他并唤醒了其体内的神

力,之后与同伴一同踏上拯救人类的道路。

故事具有中国神话色彩,而且人设也具有东方古韵。或许,国[展开全文]

《降世神通:最初的空气巨匠》是由美国尼克国际儿童频道热播动漫电视系列片,其故事具有中国传统的神话色彩:世界被四大神力(气、火、水、土)收配

着,此中被称为“神通”的即是世上独一同时拥有那四种神力的人,因而他具备拯救世界的才能,在沉寂了数百年之后,世人无意中拯救了他并唤醒了其体内的神

力,之后与同伴一同踏上拯救人类的道路。

故事具有中国神话色彩,而且人设也具有东方古韵。或许,国内的影迷玩家伴侣们对《降世神通》的认知

领会水平远不及其他许多日系做品。不外,该动画却是在本年刚获得第三十三届美国动画安妮奖更佳电视动画提名,可想而知在欧美地域已经有必然影响力。《降世

神通》次要讲述的是一个虚构的东方神话冒险故事:气、火、水、土是主宰着整个世界的四大神力,而神通(Avatar)却是独一拥有那四大神力的人,他能够

阻遏险恶的火烈国征服世界。然而令人不解的是,他在人们最需要他的时候,却奥秘失踪了。千年之后,在南极还幸存着一个水族部落。水族勇士Katara和她

的哥哥Sokka从一个巨型的冰山洞窟里救出一个名叫Aang的12岁奥秘男孩。他们发现本来“Aang”就是失踪已久的神通转世。“神通”被唤醒其体内

的神力,最末与同伴一路踏上拯救人类的道路,同时隐藏在幕后的剧情也将层层揭开。

【剧本】:

Water.

=>水。

Earth.

=> 地球。

Fire.

=> 火。

Air.

=> 空气。

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days.

=> 我的祖母曾经告诉我关于过去的故事。

A time of peace.

=> 一个和平的时代。

When the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads.

=> 阿凡达在水族部落,地球王国,火国民和空气游牧民之间连结平衡。

But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

=> 但是当火国遭到袭击时,那一切都发作了变革。

Only the Avatar mastered all four elements.

=> 只要阿凡达掌握了所有四个要素。

Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders.

=> 只要他能够阻遏无情的放火者。

But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

=> 但是当那个世界最需要他的时候,他就消逝了。

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war.

=> 一百年过去了,火国已经接近战争的成功。

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation.

=> 两年前,我的父亲和我的部落的人前去地球王国,以帮忙匹敌火国。

Leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe.

=> 分开我和我的兄弟赐顾帮衬我们的部落。

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads.

=> 有些人认为“阿凡达”历来没有回到空中游牧民族。

And that the cycle is broken, but I havent lost hope.

=> 而那个轮回被突破了,但我并没有失去希望。

I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

=> 我仍然相信阿凡达会以某种体例回归拯救世界。

Book One: Water Chapter One: The Boy in The Iceberg Subtitle by rendy1287 [at gmail dot com] Thanks to Acastus and Pandora.

=> 书一:水第一章:冰山里的男孩字幕由rendy1287 [at gmail dot com]感激Acastus和潘多拉。

Its not getting away from me this time.

=> 此次没有分开我。

Watch and learn, Katara.

=> 旁观和进修,卡塔拉。

This is how you catch a fish.

=> 那就是你垂钓的体例。

Sokka, look! Shhh~ Katara, youre gonna scare it away.

=> 索卡,看!嘘〜卡塔拉,你会把它吓跑。

Mmmm, I can already smell it cookin! But Sokka! I caught one! Hey! Ugh! Why is it that every time you play with magic water, I get soaked? Ah~ Its not magic.

=> 嗯,我已经能够闻到它煮了!但是Sokka!我抓到一个!嘿!啊!为什么每当你玩魔法水时,我城市浸湿?啊〜那不是魔术。

Its waterbending, and its Yeah, yeah, an ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah Look, Im just saying that if I had weird powers, Id keep my weirdness to myself.

=> 那是翘曲,是啊,是的,是一种古老的艺术奇特的艺术,等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等都完美无瑕。

Youre calling me weird? Im not the one who makes muscles at myself everytime I see my reflection in the water.

=> 你叫我很奇异?我不是每次看到我在水中反射的时候城市对本身肌肉兴旺的人。

Watch out! Go left! Go left! You call that left? You dont like my steering.

=> 小心!向左走!向左走!你打德律风给右边?你不喜好我的转向。

Well, maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice.

=> 好吧,也许你应该把我们从冰里解放出来。

So its my fault? I knew I should have left you home.

=> 那是我的错?我晓得我应该把你留在家中。

Leave it to a girl to screw things up.

=> 留给女孩把工作搞砸。

You are the most sexist, immature, nut brained ugh, Im embarrassed to be related to you! Ever since Mom died Ive been doing all the work around camp while youve been off playing soldier! Uh Katara? I even wash all the clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you, not pleasant!! Katara! Settle down! No, thats it.

=> 你是最性别蔑视,不成熟,坚定不移的人,我很为难与你有关!自从妈妈逝世后,我不断在围着营地做所有的工做,而你不断在玩兵士!呃卡塔拉?我什至洗了所有的衣服!你有没有闻过你的脏袜子?让我告诉你,不愉快!卡塔拉!安家!不,就是如许。

Im done helping you.

=> 我帮你完成了

From now on, youre on your own! Okay, youve gone from weird to freakish, Katara.

=> 从如今起头,你是独立的!好吧,你已经从奇异奇异到卡塔拉。

You mean I did that? Yup.

=> 你是说我做到了吗?对。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

Hes alive! We have to help.

=> 他活着!我们必需帮忙。

Katara! Get back here! We dont know what that thing is! Finally.

=> 卡塔拉!回到那里!我们不晓得那是什么最初。

Uncle, do you realize what this means? I wont get to finish my game? It means my search.

=> 叔叔,你晓得那意味着什么吗?我不会完成我的角逐?那意味着我的搜刮。

Its about to come to an end.

=> 即将完毕。

That light came from an incredibly powerful source.

=> 那光来自一个令人难以置信的强大的来源。

It has to be him! Or its just the celestial lights.

=> 它必需是他!或者它只是天体灯。

Weve been down this road before, Prince Zuko.

=> 以前我们走过那条路,佐科王子。

I dont want you to get too excited over nothing.

=> 我不想让你过分兴奋。

Please, sit.

=> 请坐。

Why dont you enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea? I dont need any calming tea! I need to capture the Avatar.

=> 你为什么不享受一杯安静的茉莉花茶?我不需要任何安静的茶!我需要捕获阿凡达。

Helmsman, head a course for the light! Stop! Stop it! I need to ask you something.

=> 赫尔姆斯曼,为灯光走向一条路!停行!停下来!我需要问你一些工作。

What? Please come closer.

=> 什么?请靠近。

What is it? Will you go penguin sledding with me? Uh sure.

=> 它是什么?你愿意和我一路玩雪橇吗?呃当然。

I guess.

=> 我猜。

Whats going on here? You tell us! Howd you get in the ice? And why arent you frozen? Im not sure.

=> 那里发作了什么?你告诉我们!你是怎么进冰的?为什么你不冻结?我不确定。

Appa! Are you all right? Wake up, buddy.

=> APPA!你没事儿吧?醒来,伴计。

Haha! Youre okay! What is that thing? This is Appa, my flying bison.

=> 哈哈!你还好!阿谁工具是什么?那是我的飞翔野牛。

Right.

=> 对。

And this is Katara, my flying sister.

=> 那是我的飞翔姐妹卡塔拉。

Dont worry.

=> 别担忧

Itll wash out.

=> 它会洗出来。

So, do you guys live around here? Dont answer that! Did you see that crazy bolt of light? He was probably trying to signal the Fire Navy.

=> 那么,你们住在那里吗?不要答复!你看到阿谁疯狂的闪光灯吗?他可能试图向消防海军发出信号。

Oh, yeah, Im sure hes a spy for the Fire Navy.

=> 哦,是的,我确定他是火海军的间谍。

You can tell by that evil look in his eye.

=> 你能够从他眼中的阿谁险恶的眼神中看出来。

The paranoid one is my brother, Sokka.

=> 偏执的是我的兄弟,Sokka。

You never told us your name.

=> 你历来没有告诉我们你的名字。

Im A Im Aang.

=> 我是A我是Aang。

You just sneezed and flew ten feet in the air.

=> 你刚刚打了个喷嚏,飞了十尺。

Really? It felt higher that that.

=> 实?那觉得更高。

Ah, youre an airbender! Sure am.

=> 啊,你是一个气宗!好的。

Giant light beams flying bison airbenders I think Ive got Midnight Sun Madness.

=> 巨型光束飞翔野牛airbenders我想我有午夜太阳疯狂。

Im going home to where stuff makes sense.

=> 我要回家的处所是有事理的。

Well, if you guys are stuck Appa and I can give you a lift.

=> 那么,若是你们被卡住,我能够给你一个电梯。

Are you hoping some other kind of monster will come along and give you a ride home? You know before you freeze to death? Okay.

=>你能否希望有其他类型的怪物会来,让你回家?你晓得在你冻死之前?好的。

First time flyers, hold on tight! Appa, yip yip! Come on, Appa.

=> 第一次传单,对峙住!呃,叶问!来吧,谢尔。

Yip yip.

=> Yip yip。

Wow.

=> 哇。

That was truly amazing.

=> 那实是太奇异了。

Appas just tired.

=> Appa只是很累。

A little rest and hell be soaring through the sky.

=> 略微歇息一下,他就会在天空翱翔。

Youll see.

=> 你会看到的。

Why are you smiling at me like that? Oh I was smiling? Im going to bed now.

=> 你为什么如许对我浅笑?哦,我在浅笑?我要去睡觉了。

Yep.

=> 是的。

A man needs his rest.

=> 一个汉子需要歇息。

Prince Zuko, you need some sleep.

=> 佐库王子,你需要一些睡眠。

Even if youre right and the Avatar is alive, you wont find him.

=> 即便你是对的,阿凡达还活着,你也不会找到他。

Your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all tried and failed.

=> 你的父亲,祖父和曾祖父都曾测验考试失败过。

Because their honor didnt hinge on the Avatars capture.

=> 因为他们的荣誉其实不取决于阿凡达的捕捉。

Mine does.

=> 我确实如斯。

This cowards hundred years in hiding are over.

=> 那个怯夫的百年隐藏已经完毕了。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Whatcha thinkin about? I guess I was wondering your being an airbender and all if you had any idea what happened to the Avatar.

=> Whatcha想到的?我想我想晓得你是一个气宗,若是你晓得阿凡达发作了什么事,

Uhh no.

=> 呃没有。

I didnt know him I mean, I knew people that knew him, but I didnt.

=> 我不认识他,我的意思是,我认识认识他的人,但我没有认识他。

Sorry.

=> 抱愧。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Just curious.

=> 只是猎奇。

Goodnight.

=> 晚安。

Sleep tight.

=> 睡个好觉。

Aang! Aang, wake up! Its okay.

=> 阿昂! Aang醒来!不妨。

Were in the village now.

=> 我们如今在村里。

Come on, get ready.

=> 来吧,做好筹办。

Everyones waiting to meet you.

=> 每小我都在等你碰头。

Aang, this is the entire village.

=> Aang,那是整个村庄。

Entire village, Aang.

=> 整个村庄,阿昂。

Uh why are they all looking at me like that? Did Appa sneeze on me? Well, no one has seen an airbender in a hundred years.

=> 呃他们为什么都如许看着我? Appa对我打喷嚏了吗?那么百年来谁也没有看到过空气动力。

We thought they were extinct until my granddaughter and grandson found you.

=> 我们认为他们已经灭绝,曲到我的孙女和孙子找到你。

Extinct? Aang, this is my grandmother.

=> 灭绝“?阿昂,那是我的祖母。

Call me Gran Gran.

=> 叫我格兰格兰。

What is this, a weapon? You cant stab anything with this.

=> 那是什么,兵器?你不克不及用那个刺伤任何工具。

Its not for stabbing.

=> 那不是刺伤。

Its for airbending.

=> 那是为了空气弯曲。

Magic trick! Do it again! Not magic, airbending.

=> 魔术技巧!再来一遍!不是魔法,空气弯曲。

It lets me control the air currents around my glider and fly.

=> 它能够让我控造滑翔机四周的气流飞翔。

You know, last time I checked, humans cant fly.

=> 你晓得,前次我查抄过,人类不克不及飞翔。

Check again! Whoa its flying its amazing! Oh, my watchtower! That was amazing.

=> 再查抄一遍!哇,它飞得太奇异了!哦,我的了望塔!那太出色了。

Great.

=> 大。

Youre an airbender, Kataras a waterbender, together you can just waste time all day long.

=> 你是一个气宗,卡塔拉的水桶,你能够一路浪费时间成天。

Youre a waterbender! Well sort of.

=> 你是水龙头!很好。

Not yet.

=> 还没。

All right.

=> 好吧。

No more playing.

=> 没有更多的弄法。

Come on, Katara, you have chores.

=> 来吧,卡塔拉,你有家务。

I told you! Hes the real thing, Gran Gran! I finally found a bender to teach me.

=> 我告诉过你!他是实正的工作,Gran Gran!我末于找到了一个弯道来教我。

Katara, try not to put all your hopes in this boy.

=> 卡塔拉,尽量不要把你的希望依靠在那个男孩身上。

But hes special.

=> 但他很出格。

I can tell.

=> 我能够告诉。

I sense hes filled with much wisdom.

=> 我觉得他充满了良多聪慧。

Sthee? Now my tongue ith thuck to my sthaff.

=> Sthee?如今我的舌头歪向我的遗体。

Again.

=> 再次。

No! Power in firebending comes from the breath.

=> 没有!篝火中的力量来自于呼吸。

Not the muscles.

=> 不是肌肉。

The breath becomes energy in the body.

=> 呼吸成为身体的能量。

The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire.

=> 能量延伸过你的四肢,成为火。

Get it right this time.

=> 那一次得到准确的。

Enough.

=> 足够。

Ive been drilling this sequence all day.

=> 我一成天都在钻那个序列。

Teach me the next set.

=> 教我下一组。

Im more than ready.

=> 我已经筹办好了。

No, you are impatient.

=> 不,你很不耐烦。

You have yet to master your basics.

=> 你还没有掌握你的根本常识。

Drill it again! The sages tell us that the Avatar is the last airbender.

=> 从头钻一下!圣人告诉我们,阿凡达是最初一个气宗。

He must be over a hundred years old by now.

=> 到目前为行,他已经有一百多年的汗青了。

Hes had a century to master the four elements.

=> 他有一个世纪来掌握那四个要素。

Ill need more than basic firebending to defeat him.

=> 我需要的不单单是根本的篝火来击败他。

You will teach me the advanced set! Very well.

=> 你会教我先辈的设置!很好。

But first I must finish my roast duck.

=> 但起首,我必需完成我的烤鸭。

Now men, its important that you show no fear when you face a firebender.

=> 如今汉子,面临火焰战斗时,不关键怕,那一点很重要。

In the Water Tribe, we fight to the last man standing.

=> 在水族中,我们与最初一小我站在一路。

For without courage, how can we call ourselves men? I gotta pee! Listen! Until your fathers return from the war, theyre counting on you to be the men of this tribe.

=> 没有勇气,我们怎么称号本身是汉子呢?我得小便!听!曲到你们的父亲从战争中复出,他们都指望你们是那个部落的人。

And that means no potty breaks.

=> 那意味着没有便当的歇息。

But I really gotta go.

=> 但我实的要走了。

Ugh okay who else has to go? Have you seen Aang? Gran Gran said he disappeared over an hour ago.

=> 呃还好还有谁要走?你见过Aang吗?格兰格兰说,他在一个小时前消逝了。

Wow! Everything freezes in there! Ugh! Katara, get him out of here.

=> 哇!一切都冻结在那里!啊!卡塔拉,让他分开那里。

This lesson is for warriors only.

=> 本课仅供勇士参考。

Stop! Stop it right now! Whats wrong with you? We dont have time for fun and games with a war going on.

=> 停行!马上停行!你那人怎么回事?在发作战争的时候,我们没有时间去玩乐和游戏。

What war? What are you talking about? Youre kidding, right? Penguin! Hes kidding, right? Aang? Hey, come on little guy.

=> 什么战争?你在说什么?你在开打趣,对吧?企鹅!他在开打趣吧?阿昂?嘿,来吧,小家伙。

Wanna go sledding? Heh heh, I have a way with animals.

=> 想去雪橇吗?嘿嘿,我有动物的体例。

Aang, Ill help you catch a penguin if you teach me waterbending.

=> Aang,若是你教我水獭,我会帮你抓一只企鹅。

You got a deal! Just one little problem.

=> 你有一笔交易!只是一个小问题。

Im an airbender, not a waterbender.

=> 我是一名气宗,而不是水瓶。

Isnt there someone in your tribe who can teach you? No.

=> 你的部落中没有人能够教你吗?没有。

This isnt right.

=>那是不合错误的。

A waterbender needs to master water.

=> 水桶需要掌握水。

What about the North Pole? Theres another Water Tribe up there, right? Maybe they have waterbenders who could teach you.

=> 那北极呢?那里还有另一个水族部落,对吧?也许他们有能够教你的水人。

Maybe.

=> 也许。

But we havent had contact with our sister tribe in a long time.

=> 但是我们很久没有和我们的姊妹部落联络过了。

Its not exactly turn right at the second glacier.

=> 在第二个冰川不完全右转。

Its on the other side of the world.

=>“那是在世界的另一边。

But you forget, I have a flying bison.

=> 但你忘了,我有一只飞翔的野牛。

Appa and I can personally fly you to the North Pole.

=> 我能够亲身飞你到北极。

Katara, were gonna find you a master! Thats I mean, I dont know.

=> 卡塔拉,我们会找到你的仆人!那是我的意思,我不晓得。

Ive never left home before.

=> 我从未分开过家。

Well, you think about it.

=> 那么,你考虑一下。

But in the meantime, can you teach me to catch one of these penguins? Okay, listen closely my young pupil.

=> 但在此期间,你能教我抓住那些企鹅之一吗?好吧,认真听我年轻的学生。

Catching penguins is an ancient and sacred art.

=> 捕获企鹅是一种古老而神圣的艺术。

Observe.

=> 察看。

I havent done this since I was a kid! You still are a kid! Whoa what is that? A Fire Navy ship, and a very bad memory for my people.

=> 自从我仍是个孩子以来,我没有如许做过!你仍是个孩子!哇那是什么?一艘消防海军舰艇,对我的人民来说是一个十分蹩脚的记忆。

Aang, stop! Were not allowed to go near it.

=> Aang,停下来!我们不允许靠近它。

The ship could be booby trapped.

=> 那艘船可能被困住了。

If you wanna be a bender, you have to let go of fear.

=> 若是你想成为一个弯曲者,你必需放弃恐惧。

This ship has haunted my tribe since Gran Gran was a little girl.

=> 自Gran Gran是一个小女孩以来,那艘船就困扰着我的部落。

It was part of the Fire Nations first attacks.

=> 那是火国民第一次袭击的一部门。

Okay, back up.

=> 好的,备份。

I have friends all over the world, even in the Fire Nation.

=> 我在世界各地都有伴侣,即便在火国。

Ive never seen any war.

=> 我历来没有见过任何战争。

Aang, how long were you in that iceberg? I dont know a few days, maybe? I think it was more like a hundred years! What? Thats impossible.

=> Aang,你在冰山里呆了多久?我可能不晓得几天?我想那更像是一百年!什么?那不成能。

Do I look like a hundred-twelve year old man to you? Think about it.

=> 我看起来像一个一百二十二岁的汉子吗?想想看。

The war is a century old.

=> 那场战争已经有百年汗青了。

You dont know about it because somehow, you were in there that whole time.

=> 你不晓得,因为不知何故,你不断在那里。

Its the only explanation.

=> 那是独一的解释。

A hundred years! I cant believe it.

=> 一百年!我无法相信。

Im sorry, Aang.

=> 对不起,阿昂。

Maybe somehow theres a bright side to all this.

=> 也许不知何故,那一切都有一个光亮的一面。

I did get to meet you.

=> 我确实得见你。

Come on.

=> 来吧。

Lets get out of here.

=> 我们分开那里吧。

Aang? Lets head back.

=> 阿昂?让我们回头

This place is creepy.

=> 那个处所令人毛骨悚然。

Whats that you said about booby traps? Hold on tight! The last airbender.

=> 你说什么关于饵雷陷阱?紧紧抓住!最初的气宗。

Quite agile for his old age.

=> 他的晚年十分敏捷。

Wake my uncle! Tell him I found the Avatar as well as his hiding place.

=> 唤醒我的叔叔!告诉他我发现了阿凡达以及他的藏身之地。

0
回帖

[美剧] 降世神通 最初的气宗/Avatar: The 期待您的回复!

取消
载入表情清单……
载入颜色清单……
插入网络图片

取消确定

图片上传中
编辑器信息
提示信息