英语听力 | 常春藤名家散文 一

16小时前 (01:50:14)阅读1回复0
王富贵
王富贵
  • 管理员
  • 注册排名5
  • 经验值112420
  • 级别管理员
  • 主题22484
  • 回复0
楼主

,天天5分钟,打破英语听力障碍!

Unit1 A Great Friend

第一课 一个伟大的伴侣

As I am now a senior high school student, I have a great many friends, but there is one whomI prize over all the rest.

因为我如今是高中生,因而有许多伴侣,但我最垂青此中一位。

I first made his acquaintance when I began to go to school.

我一起头肄业就熟悉他了。

He has been my constant companion ever since.

从此以后他即是我永久稳定的伴侣。

Though he is serious in appearance, he never fails to be interesting.

固然他外表严厉,但他总能令人感兴致。

Often he is clever, sometimes even merry and gay.

他日常平凡挺伶俐,有时以至是一副欢喜愉悦的容貌。

He is the most knowledgeable friend a person could have.

他可称得上是我们最有学问的伴侣。

He knows virtually every language of the world, all the events of history, and the words of allthe great poets and philosophers.

世界列国的语言,汗青上所有的大事,以及所有伟大的诗人与哲学家的话语,他几乎无所不知。

A kindly benefactor, he is admired and enjoyed by everyone who makes his acquaintance.

他是个乐善好施的大好人,熟悉他的人个个都赞扬与喜欢他。

展开全文

To me, he has been a great teacher as well as a friend.

对我而言,他不断是个伟大的教师和伴侣。

He first taught me the secrets of my own language and then those of others.

他先后教会我母语和其他语言的奥秘。

With these keys he showed us how to unlock all the arts and sciences of man.

借着那些法门,他教我们若何开启人类所有的艺术与科学之门。

My friend is endlessly patient.

我的伴侣有无限的耐烦。

Dull though I may be, I can return to him again and again, and he is always ready to teach me.

固然我可能很痴钝,但我能够一再地乞助于他,而他也随时预备要教诲我。

When I am bored, he entertains me.

当我感应腻烦时,他会逗我高兴。

When I am dispirited, he lifts me up.

当我悲观时,他会使我抖擞。

When I am lonely, he keeps me company.

当我孤单时,他会陪同我。

He is a friend not only to me but to millions around the world.

他不但是我的伴侣,同时也是世界各地成千上万人的伴侣。

Shall I tell you his name?

要我告诉你他的名字吗?

His name is "Reading."

他的名字是“阅读”。

0
回帖

英语听力 | 常春藤名家散文 一 期待您的回复!

取消
载入表情清单……
载入颜色清单……
插入网络图片

取消确定

图片上传中
编辑器信息
提示信息