《波西米亚狂想曲》

3周前 (11-13 03:11)阅读2回复0
kewenda
kewenda
  • 管理员
  • 注册排名1
  • 经验值59265
  • 级别管理员
  • 主题11853
  • 回复0
楼主

  《Bohemian Rhapsody》 - Queen

  《波西米亚狂想曲》- 皇后乐队

  is this the real life -

  生活实的是如许吗?

  is this just fantasy -

  莫非那只是幻觉?

  caught in a landslide -

  山崩地裂

  no escape from reality -

  无法从现实中逃脱

  open your eyes -

  睁开眼睛

  look up to the skies and see -

  仰望天空,你晓得

  i’m just a poor boy, i need no sympathy

  我只是一个穷孩子,但我不需要同情

  because i’m easy come, easy go -

  因为我简简单单来,简简单单分开

  a little high, little low -

  生活有一些出色,有一些无法

  anyway the wind blows,doesn’t really matter to me –

  无所谓风刮风落,都不重要

  to me——

  对我——

  mama,just killed a man

  妈妈,我适才杀了一小我

  put a gun against his head

  我把枪对着他的头

  pulled my trigger, now he’s dead

  扣下了扳机,如今他已经死了

  mama, life had just begun

  妈妈,生活才刚刚起头

  but now i’ve gone and thrown it all away!

  但我却把它全毁了!

  mama,ooo

  妈妈,噢

  didn’t mean to make you cry

  我不想让你抽泣

  if i’m not back again this time tomorrow

  若是明天我不再回来

  carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matter

  你要好好活下去,就当什么工作都没发作

  too late,my time has come

  太迟了,时间到了

  sends shivers down my spine

  我的脊梁在发抖

  body’s aching all the time

  全身酸痛

  goodbye everybody,i’ve got to go

  再见了各人,我要走了

  gotta leave you all behind and face the truth!

  分开你们所有人,去面临现实!

  mama,ooo

  妈妈,噢

  i don’t want to die

  我不想死

  i sometimes wish i’d never been born at all!

  我有时希望我从没来过那个世界!

  i see a little silhouetto of a man

  我看见一袭薄弱的黑影

  scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandango

  (胆怯鬼,胆怯鬼,你要跳西班牙舞么)

  thunderbolt and lightning!very very frightening me!

  电闪雷鸣!吓坏了我,吓坏了我!

  galileo,Galileo

  伽利略,伽利略

  galileo, galileo

  伽利略,伽利略

  galileo figaro

  伽利略和费得罗

  magnifico——OH

  都是大人物——OH

  but i’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me

  我只是个没人爱的穷孩子

  he’s just a poor boy from a poor family

  他只是个贫民家的穷孩子!

  spare him his life from this monstrosity!

  宽恕他吧!他那畸形的生活!

  easy come easy go -,will you let me go

  简简单单来,简简单单分开,你能否让我分开?

  bismillah!no -,we will not let you go!——let him go!

  (实主)不,我们不会让你走!——(让他走吧!)

  bismillah!we will not let you go!——let him go!

  (实主)我们不会让你走!——(让他走!)

  bismillah!we will not let you go!——let me go!

  (实主)我们不会让你走!——(让我走!)

  will not let you go!——let me go!

  不让你走!——让我走!

  will not let you go!——let me go!——OH

  不让你走!——让我走!——OH

  no,no,no,no,no,no,no!

  不,不,不! 不,不,不!

  mama mia,mama mia!

  妈妈米亚,妈妈米亚!

  mama mia let me go

  妈妈米亚,快让我走!!

  beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me——

  魔鬼正在向我迫近,迫近——

  for me——

  迫近——

  so you think you can stone me and spit in my eye

  你认为你能朝我丢石子向我眼睛吐口水吗!

  so you think you can love me and leave me to die

  你认为你能一边爱我,一边却任我去死吗?

  oh baby!can’t do this to me baby

  哦,宝物!不要如许对我

  just gotta get out,just gotta get right outta here

  只要分开那里,只要分开那里就好……

  nothing really matters

  没什么大不了

  anyone can see

  谁都晓得

  nothing really matters,nothing really matters to me

  对我来说: 一切都没有什么大不了

  anyway the wind blows……

  无所谓风刮风落……

0
回帖

《波西米亚狂想曲》 期待您的回复!

取消
载入表情清单……
载入颜色清单……
插入网络图片

取消确定

图片上传中
编辑器信息
提示信息